- 1. Plunge in a hidden endless stream of beauty – Bhuana Sari Waterfall.
- The Legend of Arkahd: Book of Mokk?
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand!
- Number of results:!
- Green Istria.
Contact our Customer Support team. Not registered?
- Concurrency Theory: Calculi an Automata for Modelling Untimed and Timed Concurrent Systems.
- 12 Iconic Scottish Views?
- Mediterranean nature.
- Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky: 50 Moments That Changed Music!
- Guy Ridley?
- Freud in Oz: At the Intersections of Psychoanalysis and Children’s Literature.
Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you?
Forgotten password? Forgotten password Use the form below to recover your username and password.
In just 30 minutes you will find yourself immersed in a beautiful natural landscape just by Barcelona city limits. Our path starts on the shady side of Collserola Natural Park, where we will enjoy dense oak forests and if we are lucky we will spot some of the animals living on the area. We will pass by beautiful fountains and picnic areas across the Natural Park. The trail will lead us to Tibidabo hill, the place of an old amusement park, the Tibidabo church and one of the best viewpoints over Barcelona.
Viewpoints: Approaches to defining and investigating fear
From here we will have awesome views of the telecom tower, the Fabra astronomic observatory, and Barcelona. We will also spot all the important buildings in Barcelona like Sagrada Familia, the Agbar tower, the Mapfre towers, Camp Nou… and we will locate all of the Barcelona neighbourhoods. We will continue our path on the Barcelona side of Collserola, where we will stop for a picnic in a breathtaking viewpoint where we will enjoy a delicious typical Catalan sandwich.
If you want to see all the Barcelona viewpoints from a unique spot, book this Tibidabo Natural Park tour online today! Visit beautiful Tossa de Mar!